18 February, 2013

I feel.. empty, I can't seem to be able to talk to people anymore. I don't know what to say, I am afraid that I might say something wrong or insult someone. And I feel like everything has already been talked about, there's nothing left.
So I just sit there and smile awkwardly... I also seem to have developed a concentrating disorder and I can't notice everything everyone around me says... so often, there are situations in which I just "smile and nod", hoping that this is the right thing to do.
Uff.. and I feel guilty because I ask people to spend time with me and then I am such a terrible conversationalist.
Some of it is probably from tiredness, I haven't slept much in the last few days and the "symptoms" are probably more noticeable then. I can't fall asleep until morning and if I do, I see terrible dreams that barely let me sleep.

Um.. alright. That's it for now.

1 comment:

mooslacker said...

Just today. All of today felt like it had been before. From waking up to very specific conversations to seeing certain things, to all kinds of feelings at specific moments. Weird. All of today has been before and there was nothing to say that hadn't been said before. Concentrating was even easier than before during busy moments, but outside of those, meh.

I guess it's my turn to have eerie dreams now. Last night was pretty interesting.

Hopefully you're feeling better now than you did back then and a few days before.