26 October, 2013

Shadows

Okay, enough of that. I am sick and tired of always stomping myself onto the ground. I have my mistakes and I am shitty enough not to take care of them, but even then, I am not half that bad. In fact, I might even be pretty awesome every once in a while.
And every once in a while, it's the other people that are shitty and self-absorbed and do their best to blame me, so they wouldn't have to think about their own problems. So I have been constantly taking that damage, just to hold onto friendships. But obviously friendships don't really stay that way either, so I don't see any point in always trying to find the fault in me.
I think I broke off two relationships with people I really cared about this week. Oh well.

Now let's hope this self-positivity will stay with me for a while.

No comments: